NAMIWalks Ventura County 2021!
16th Annual NAMIWalk!
May 22, 2021
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Virtual Program Begins at 10:00 am
NAMIWalks Virtual Takeover Schedule CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Why do we walk?
We walk to raise awareness of mental illness and the need for a world-class treatment and recovery system for people with brain disorders.
We walk to erase the shame and stigma associated with mental illness.
We walk to raise funds for NAMI Ventura County’s programs.
Here’s what you can do:
HELP NAMI VENTURA COUNTY GET SPONSORS!
We initially set a goal of $175,000. But…….
We’re pushing that to $200,000 because we know that our NAMIWalkers are motivated, engaged, and excited to make 2021 our most amazing NAMIWalks year ever!
Fundraising for the 2021 NAMIWalk Ventura County through sponsorships, walk teams and walker support ensures NAMI Ventura County can continue our FREE program offerings. We need everyone’s help and support.
Help us celebrate the 16th annual NAMIWalks on Saturday, May 22nd!
NAMI Ventura County will be sharing your NAMIWalk Virtual Takeover selfies throughout May with our social media communities! Here’s how to get started:
1. Register as a Sponsor,Team Captain or Walker
2. Let us know you’re NAMIWalking by sharing on your favorite social media outlet using #namivc
3. Follow our social media to see all our NAMIWalkers!
FORM A WALK TEAM
1. Form a Virtual Walk Team to include your family, friends, church, business, department, community organization etc.
2. Register as a Team Captain – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
3. Create your Team web page
5. Send email to invite others to join your Team
REGISTER TO WALK
1. Join an existing Virtual Walk Team or register as an Individual Virtual Walker – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
2. Create your own web page online
3. Contact or send email to friends, family, co-workers and others to support your Walk
RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR TEAM!
1. Click here to for 101 Ways to Add Fun to Fundraising
SUPPORT A WALKER
Make a donation online to show your support for a Walker – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
Make a general donation to NAMI Ventura County