NAMIWalks Ventura County 2019!
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Program Begins at 10:00 am
Why do we walk?
We walk to raise awareness of mental illness and the need for a world-class treatment and recovery system for people with brain disorders.
We walk to erase the shame and stigma associated with mental illness.
We walk to raise funds for NAMI Ventura County’s programs.
Here’s what you can do:
HELP NAMI VENTURA COUNTY GET SPONSORS
FORM A WALK TEAM
1. Form a Team to include your family, friends, church, business, department, community organization etc.
2. Register as a Team Captain – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
3. Create your Team web page
5. Send email to invite others to join your Team
REGISTER TO WALK
1. Join an existing team or register as an individual walker – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
2. Create your own web page online
3. Contact or send email to friends, family, co-workers and others to support your Walk
RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR TEAM!
1. Click here to learn how to raise $500 in 7 days!
SUPPORT A WALKER
Make a donation online to show your support for a Walker – Click here to go the NAMIWALK Registration Website
Make a general donation to NAMI Ventura County
VOLUNTEER AT THE WALK